About the project
Policy Briefs (available to download in January 2018)
The policy briefs will be launched at the Working Futures events, on January 29th.
- RESLEU UK Brief – Feeling Supported – Enabling success by enabling engagement at school
- RESLEU UK Brief – Beyond the Numbers – Incentivising and implementing better apprentiships
- RESLEU UK Brief – (Re)Engaging NEETs – Supporting young people who are NEET to engage with learning and the labour market
Comparative Perspectives on Early School Leaving in the European Union
(Bringing together 5 years of international research from the 9 RESL.eu countries).
Reducing Early School Leaving in Europe – how can alumni networks tackle key risk factors?
16 April 2018 – FutureFirst
- Publication 1: Policies on Early School Leaving in nine European countries: a comparative analysis
- Publication 2: Attitudes of school personnel to Early School Leaving
- Publication 3: School-based prevention and intervention measures and alternative learning approaches to reduce Early School Leaving
- Publication 4: Early School Leaving: risk and protective factors
- Publication 5: A longitudinal study of educational trajectories of youth at risk of Early School Leaving
Consortium project papers:
- Project Paper 1: Formulation of a common working definition of Early School Leaving: international contributions
- Project Paper 2: Theoretical and methodological framework on Early School Leaving
- Project Paper 3: Early School Leaving in the European Union: data availability and reporting
- Project Paper 4: Methodological approach of the qualitative fieldwork
- Project Paper 5: Students’ survey A1: preliminary analysis
- Project Paper 6: Cross-case analysis of school-based prevention and intervention measures
- Project Paper 7: Cross-case analysis of measures in alternative learning pathways